Owls 2

Thursday, December 18, 2008

I NEED TO GET OUT OF THE COUNTRY!







21 comments:

Heidi said...

If I had lots of money, I'd give you an African Safari or something!!

Stephanie :) said...

Just thought I'd tell you to post something on this here blog!

Stephanie :) said...

Still no update? Hurry up lady! :)

Stephanie :) said...

For a minute I thought you had posted on your blog. But then I opened my eyes and saw you hadn't. Maybe people will start coming to your blog just to see what I write every few days. Hee hee!

Stephanie :) said...

Hi!

Ginger said...

Oh, I'll join Stephanie in the great effort of getting you to put something new up!

Ginger said...

Just checking.

Ginger said...

In or out of the country, 170 places is quite impressive.

Ginger said...

Still nothing, huh?

Stephanie :) said...

Surely there is SOMETHING blog-worthy in your life right now!

Lucinda said...

I think you have things to blog about! If you don't I might just have to do it for you...mwhaaaaaa

Stephanie :) said...

Holy crap!! I think this is a new post on your blog. Nope. I got a little confused and thought Lucinda's comment was a posting.

Stephanie :) said...

Just me checking in....

My word verification is leicefor (I pronounce it lice-i-for).

Stephanie :) said...

Just so you know...this post has 2 more comments than your blog has posts. Sad, I tell you, sad!
Word verification: coersk

As in, I am trying to coersk Jonae into posting to her blog.

Ginger said...

Changing the background does not count as making a post.

Stephanie :) said...

My thoughts exactly, Ginger. Jonae--you can do it!

Ginger said...

Allright Jonae, it's just getting plain old now! Put something new up!!(Hee,hee)

Lucinda said...

WE WANT A POST WE WANT A POST WE WANT A POST!

Lucinda said...

WE WANT A POST WE WANT A POST WE WANT A POST!

Stephanie :) said...

Do you need to get out of the country because your friends might hurt you since you don't ever post on your blog?

Lucinda said...

I know you could post about the joy you will feel on Monday, 8/3/09!!