Owls 2

Sunday, August 2, 2009

DEBUT of ANOTHER WISE PARTY!

So as some of you may have heard, I'm (along with a few of my friends) working to start a company called ANOTHER WISE PARTY...so it was perfect timing when my close friend was having a baby shower and I was able to put together some elements.

Please feel free to offer any feedback and/or suggestions!



BABY SHOWER CENTERPIECE

This was the centerpiece...thanks to Lucinda for sewing the elastic in the tutu's!(After the shower the tutu's were able to come off the dress forms and given to the mother and can be worn over onesies.)



BABY SHOWER CAKE

The cake was designed by myself but kudo's to: EXCLUSIVE CAKES BY NANCY RAY (Mesa, AZ). What I loved (and why I chose her) was that this was not made with fondant...not a big fan of eating fondant. The cake not only looked beautiful but tasted great.

6 comments:

Myra said...

Holy Hannah, that's a cute cake. And I love the tutu idea. I wish I were as creative as you, Jonae. Good luck with the new business. And you can steal my background if you want...I can e-mail you the source code.

Ginger said...

Absolutely beautiful! It almost makes me want to have another baby. (In case you don't know me, that is the biggest lie EVER!!). Not the beautiful part, the having another baby part.

. said...

Ginger - i get it! & that's a huge complement!!!

Lucinda said...

That Lucinda... always helping out where she doesn't belong... :-+

. said...

..that Lucinda always belongs! (okay maybe Lucinda nor any of her friends look like the belong in church dresses at the Salty Senorita on a Friday night...)

Unknown said...

Finally a new post ;) \"/

Cute Ideas LOVE the cake!

Give me a call sometime so we can caught up!