Owls 2

Thursday, September 24, 2009

SHOULD I YELL OR SHOULD I JUST CRY?

Doc was "kind" enough to go get DJ a haircut....let me know if I should yell or just break down and cry (I'm leaning towards the later).


5 comments:

Stephanie :) said...

He looks like such a big kid now! It'll grow back, if you decide you want the curls back. Of course, this would be the perfect summer--not going-into-"winter"--do.

LynaeTaylor said...

He looks like a big boy now. If only it was only that easy to change his behavior. He is still the cute little adorable boy.

LynaeTaylor said...

Nathan wrote the blog that was posted w/my name. He's still a cute boy, but miss the curls!

Heather Magnusson said...

NO MORE CURLS! He does look so cute though.. so maybe don't scream too loud!

Ginger said...

Oh he looks so cute and grown up! No yelling or crying aloud.