DJ's latest obsession is Spiderman. To futher fuel his obsession he requested that his birthday party be Spiderman...Spiderman cake, Spiderman balloon, Spiderman toys, Spiderman clothes, okay you get the gest - all things Spiderman.
One night as we're getting ready for bed, okay maybe begging DJ to get ready for bed, DJ proceeds to tell us his plans for our own birthdays.

Daddy is going to get Superman. Superman cake, Superman balloon, Superman presents and chocolate cake.

Mommy is Batman. Batman cake, Batman balloons, Batman presents and white cake.
After all these birthdays we'll be our own version of "The Incredibles!"


3 comments:
I love it! If I were to choose, I would be Batman too!
funny thing was that dj picked the characters
That's funny. My sister let my 3-going-on-4 year-old niece plan my sister and brother-in-law's birthdays in April. She spent the next three and a half months planning her perfect princess party! Stop the madness now! :)
Post a Comment