KC is excited for another year at WILLIS JUNIOR HIGH. Although she didn't get the teachers she was hoping for she has a great attitude (either that or she's worried about what Savana will say.)
She goes into this year at the head of her cheer team and will be in National Honor Society and Honors Classes. After school she will still be doing swim team and piano lessons and when she can fit it in (which she usually does) hang out with her friends.
NOTE: I can't believe I only get 4-more years of 1st day of school pictures!
3 comments:
Get the hell out! You updated. Not only one post, but two! Record! :) Love you tons! Thanks for letting me tease you!
Has Hell frozen over? Must have since you have FINALLY updated your blog! Anyway, KC is darling. 1st day of school pictures are great. Enjoy the ones you have left.
indeed hell has frozen over and not only that I've decided to ice skate right over it!
Post a Comment