Well as of Monday, August 3rd the 3 Stooges have disbanded. Doc's son, Justin, flew back home to Gadsden, Alabama.
62 Day Visit
Things he may have learned:
62 Day Visit
61 Days of Swimming
2 roadtrips to Snowflake
1 day-trip to Petrified Forest/Painted Desert
1 Diamondbacks Ballgame w-the boyz
Things he may have learned:
1 - I have a sister!
2 - ...and a brother
3 - ...and a stepmom!?
4 - DJ & I both like Spongebob & Spiderman
5 - Note 2 Self: DJ can't breath through the snorkle while holding him underwater
6 - Maddie, the cat, doesn't like to be picked up
7 - Church wasn't as bad (or long) as I first thought...
8 - I have a new friend following. (should I be concerned they're between the ages of 4-7)
9 - Games not on TV or Computer? Kick-the-can & Capture the Flag ROCK!
10 - ...learning how to blow fire from Grandpa Taylor - PRICELESS
2 comments:
We enjoyed visiting with Justin over the 4th. I love the picture. It looks like DJ does the same things with his trains as Carson does.
Love it... glad to see a post! or 6...
Post a Comment